Thursday, January 27, 2011

Websites for geeks!

I have a two websites in particular that entertain me in my spare time.

The first is Hatetris. This is a very spiteful Tetris clone that is designed to give you the worst possible piece. WARNING: very addicting, frustrating, and I am not responsible for any damage that may occur from your insanity after playing this game. My high score is 5. I have friends who have reached 12 points. Can you beat it? Play HATETRIS.



Then there's this thing: http://www.hackerskills.com/ Any geek out there that has a little spare time will have lots of fun with this website. There are 100 levels that you must hack your way through. Have fun!




Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hackerskills.com is more of a mind gane than a hacking game!
    But still it's still fun

    ReplyDelete